Most popular lash extension shape

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lianect

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am in need of your opinion please?! I have recently qualified in lash extensions, and absolutely love it! My clients have loved the look, and have received great results! yippee!
I have now decided to end my 'practice price' and going going to raise my price based on being newly trained....I am therefore about to put in a order with Lash Base and would like to know what 'curl' you mostly use? I was thinking J & C mixed 9/11/13mm 0.20mm.... what are your thoughts? I would love to buy them all, but can't afford to at the moment.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to your responses.

Thanks,

Liane x x x

I like b curl mixed tray .20.

Good for older ladies or girls with shortish lashes!

U can get a bit more for your money with the mixed trays on strips. also good if you've just started, as your not wasting time trying to pick lashes up from the pad!

The mixed trays are great, really lets you get a feel for which sizes are the most popular.

I would recommend getting a tray of Bs and Cs. To start with I got C 0.2 and B 0.15. I love using 0.15s because they look lovely and fine and fluffy once you've got lots on. Its great as well because some ladies don't really have strong enough lashes to wear 0.2s all the time. Now I tend to mix up the Bs and Cs depending on how glam a look they are looking for. Don't really use Js to be honest although I keep them to hand, you never know ;)

I love Lashbase they are so quick and helpful. Lashes are good quality and so is their glue actually! I was surprised because it isn't expensive but I've had good returns with it.

Good luck with your lashing its so addictive isn't it :D

Air x

Latest posts

Back