Most popular Shellac colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sian9292

Reaction score
I am about to start my own little business and will be using shellac. In the kit I have ordered it came with Negligee, cream puff, hollywood, hot pop pink, tutti fruity and iced cappuccino. I am looking for recommendations for best colours for french and also any other popular colours to add to my collection so that I have a good variation! Thankyou!

Hi there! Congrats on your new business adventure, here are some shades that I find to be popular.

For French I like to have cream puff and studio white. Negligee is a popular underlay.

It's a good idea to cover all the colour families keeping in mind you can always mix and play around with different shades. Here are some favourites:

Black pool, cake pop, field fox, tropix, nude knickers, rock royalty, rubble, oxblood, wildfire, lilac longing, tinted love, indigo frock, creek side.

Hi there! Congrats on your new business adventure, here are some shades that I find to be popular.

For French I like to have cream puff and studio white. Negligee is a popular underlay.

It's a good idea to cover all the colour families keeping in mind you can always mix and play around with different shades. Here are some favourites:

Black pool, cake pop, field fox, tropix, nude knickers, rock royalty, rubble, oxblood, wildfire, lilac longing, tinted love, indigo frock, creek side.
Thank you so much that's great!

Thank you so much that's great!

I agree with above, but don't feel like you have to have all the colours starting out, get a feel for what kind of colours your clients want or are asking for. I even asked a few of my regulars if there was anything in particular they were missing.

I agree with above, but don't feel like you have to have all the colours starting out, get a feel for what kind of colours your clients want or are asking for. I even asked a few of my regulars if there was anything in particular they were missing.
Thank you! That's the plan :)

Beau and cream puff are my favourites for French.
Agree with Anna that your clientele will determine your shades ultimately, but certainly the ones in the kit are a great start

I find Field Fox and Rubble popular neutrals and Nude knickers and blush teddy are among my most popular this year xx

Latest posts

Back