Most toxic free professional salon brand, or with minimal toxins?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rose Apple

Reaction score
Good Day All,

Please advise: I want to do nails and am searching the best/reputable/effective NAIL COURSE, however with the most TOXIC FREE PRODUCTS.
(Course to be internationally recognized should we move.)
However, I only want to do nails if I can find a professional brand that is excellent to work with that will not kill my lungs and health.
I recently after doing just 2 applications of acrylic with monomer by planet nails on my own nails discovered how toxic these nail chemicals are as my lungs were screaming very unhappy. I discontinued immediately as my health is not worth that risk.
That said, I am trying to find a professional salon nail course and brand I can do, that is toxic free and yet still excellent and effective like your YN etc etc. Well atleast minus those 10 toxic chems, and if I can do this will be delighted to pursue a career in this field.
All input and advice will be greatly appreciated - knowing my health will still be in tact whilst earning a living.
Thank you so much!
Rose Apple

Your profile says you’re based in South Africa. Most of the geeks on here are based in Europe so rather than recommending a specific course, I’ll recommend that you google a professional brand in your country and see what products/courses they offer so: CND/OPI etc.

All nail products contain chemicals that are potentially toxic to some people so there’s no one perfect product. Also, you might be ok to start off but you can become sensitised to any product over time.

I’m allergic to all nail enhancements as I get asthma like symptoms within a few hours of application so I just use ordinary nail polish if I want to look groomed for a special occasion.

Thanks for that - brands will do - as most are all international
The less toxic the better thanks.

Latest posts

Back