Moving goal posts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace_Hair

Reaction score
This is a rant post.

My salon is within another shop. So need clearance from the store manager for things. Like signs etc.

Another sign business also works in the same shop and they make my signs.

I'm getting pretty frustrated that they're all a bit blurgh and the goal posts move.

I've had a sign up for a little while with a misprint on and I've mentioned several times about them correcting it. And the sign is apparently sat printed, waiting to go up. I can't put it up because I won't be able to do it properly. I've pestered so many times it's driving me mad.

There's also been issues with another sign which was supposed to be designed and made which hasn't been yet. The store manager has now said it's taken too long and we can't have that space now. Which pees me off. If they had said we had a time limit I would have got on at the sign maker to get on it

I'm seriously looking at moving premises. But feel like I'm paying such a minimal amount moving is just far too expensive...

Find out their biggest rival and order a sign from them :)

Find out their biggest rival and order a sign from them :)

The thing is that it's an unwritten thing that all the shops within the shop all use each other in support.

Also, they charge me next to nothing

Can you not hire someone to put up the sign that's waiting to go up?

Can you not hire someone to put up the sign that's waiting to go up?
Hhm. Maybe I'll make a 'passing' comment that if he's too busy I can get someone else to put it up. Hopefully he'll feel guilty and do it...

Latest posts

Back