Moyou plates with one image

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fran_a89

Reaction score
i want to order a nice festive stamping plate and their festive 01 looks good- only think that worries me is that as it's a 'scene' is it hard to select the area tht you want without picking up something you don't want?

I'm assuming you can remove the part you don't want from the stamper but you'd have to be very quick?

i want to order a nice festive stamping plate and their festive 01 looks good- only think that worries me is that as it's a 'scene' is it hard to select the area tht you want without picking up something you don't want?

I'm assuming you can remove the part you don't want from the stamper but you'd have to be very quick?
So what you could do is once you have stamped you can just use your scraper to remove the bits you don't want (place flat on the bits and the scraper will just pick it up off stamper)

Thank you that sounds good! I will just have to be quick I think!

Thank you that sounds good! I will just have to be quick I think!
Are you going to be stamping over a gel polish?

If so Fee Wallace did a tutorial on stamping over shellac straight onto the tacky layer - doing it this method you can actually let the polish try on the stamper before stamping which would give you loads of time :)

Are you going to be stamping over a gel polish?

If so Fee Wallace did a tutorial on stamping over shellac straight onto the tacky layer - doing it this method you can actually let the polish try on the stamper before stamping which would give you loads of time :)

Oh that's interesting as yes it would be over gel polish. will check it out thanks!

Oh that's interesting as yes it would be over gel polish. will check it out thanks!
So if you take a look for the creative play stamping video (live feed) Fee did, it's on that one - I want to say it was about 45 mins to an hour into that video, but she has some amazing tips.

I think In one of her latest videos for the chrome/rainbow that she did on S2 FB page you can see her removing some of an image with the scraper (as you don't actually scrape the image off the stamper but rather just put the scraper on top of the parts you don't want and the polish will stick to the scraper) :)

Ps if you are looking for some really nice festive plates take a look at the UberChic Christmas 01 and 02

Once the image is on the stamper just wipe away the bits of the image you don't want (I use an orange wood stick to take off unwanted print). No need to be quick once the image is on the stamper! You can take your time as it will still transfer well to the nail when dry.

:)

Thanks CeriBerry - I shall do some practising once I receive it!

I use a little sticky roller, i just gently roll it onto the stamp. It works great for me for picking up little unwanted extras that tag along to the design I've stamped x

Cellotape is your best friend when removing images away from the stamper, you can control the area of removal better than a sticky roller and you don't run the risk of ruining your stamper head trying to scrap it off with your nails, orange wood stick, scrapper ect.

Latest posts

Back