MUA - lighting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfp1980

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondered what mobile lighting you use when you're doing make up away from your salon - need to invest as have quite a few bookings for bridal make up this year and I don't want the risk of not having enough natural light x

Hi,

Just wondered what mobile lighting you use when you're doing make up away from your salon - need to invest as have quite a few bookings for bridal make up this year and I don't want the risk of not having enough natural light x

Have a look at the portable daylight lamps, or even a light up make up station - I have this - I do always try to sit as near to natural light as possible but it's hardly ever the case especially when I'm in a hotel room! X

Have a look at the glamcor light. I'm not a MUA but I believe many use it.
😊

I just make sure for bridal work that they face a window... no need to buy expensive lighting although the glamcor looks amazing x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421087370.777767.jpg

I also sit the bride near the window as natural light is better, but sometimes it's not possible to do this so I use the attached 😃

Thank you ladies - will take another look but didn't see any daylight lamps when I looked at my local suppliers - I will do a search on Google :) xx

Can I ask...... What does MUA stand for? I keep seeing it but never know. Thanks x

Make up artist

Latest posts

Back