My 3d nail art! flowers and rhinestones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rongrong

Reaction score
inspired by all those jap magazines....

25pi81y.jpg

i am intending to take up a nail course, prolly in oct. i love nails so much that i had been doing them in my own free time. practicing and practicing whenever i'm at home.

diy extensions, 3d flowers and rhinestones. all self taught. i'm sure i'm inaccurate somewhere (probably used the wrong tool or wrong procedure).....

what size brush do you all professionals use for 3d flowers like the one in the pic? i used size 8, think it's a bit too big. i have another small brush which is not kolinsky and the quality is lousy. if i'm not wrong it's size 2, though it's not stated on the handle....

where can i get cheap 3d nail art kolinsky brush off the net? i'm living in Singapore, there are not much selections in this little country, so i prefer to order my nail stuff online. please recommend me some sites which doesn't charge too high for international shipping..

thanks alot!

these are fab , i love nail art too , but i couldn`t do anything like these i can only do the basic`s well done

thanks! i think i still have loads to learn.... the petals are not equally shaped and sized. lol

I love them,really pretty.:)
Is that your hand?Cos i find it so hard to nailart on my self,wish i could have something like that on my own nails:)

They are really colourful and pretty. Not practical for me Though... I am just too clumsy! (apparently) LOL:lol:

I do my 3D art using a size 8 brush.
As long as you can create a point with your brush you should be fine.

Lovely flowers.

Dont worry about your petals not all being the same size, it adds to the character, after all mother nature doesnt make all her flowers the same!

They look great! Wish I could do that! What are the blue balls?

Hi rongrong

I can't see the picture:cry:

Preeti:)

i can see the picture either

Would love to see pictures to please share.

Florentina Alexander

Latest posts

Back