My First Flyer!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beautifulnails03 said:
Hi Hun!

I just had a quick scan at your flyer as I am worn out but my eyes went straight to one area.

The £20 offer.

Ages ago on here Geeg gave some advice that pretty much said don't do discounts do gifts. (Obviously this isnt a direct quote! :lol: )

For example, how about offering them a free nail file or a free bottle of Solar Oil with that flyer instead. Just an idea as people love free gifts AND it will encourage them to take better care of their nails, because they have the tools to do this. Also, if you give away a pinkie size bottle of Solar Oil, then when it runs out they will want the bigger size! PERFECT!

Obviously hun, this is just a suggestion. But when I took her advice on board it worked a treat.

Otherwise, very nice and eyecatching! :cool:

Hope this helps, and if you need any more advice feel free to PM me, as I have recently opened my own Salon as well.
:)

Victoria x
Hi Victoria,

the reason I did the offer was because I am a newbie and want a bit of confidence building!

I have bought a pack of the pinky solar oils to give to clients as well as this offer, have only put the voucher on for the next couple of weeks, so it is a limited offer, thanks for the suggetstions tho, I really appreciate the thought.

Not a problem hun, anytime.

Good luck with it all.
Victoriax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back