My first 'half a set' of nails lol!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kezza1981

Reaction score
Hiya Geeks,

I am two weeks into my VTCT course, we are learning with N.S.I spa system. I have recently brought a nail trainer and had a go at doing one hand. It took me ages :o actually about 3 and a half hours :eek: . Please could you have a look and give me some constructive feedback on how you think I done. Before I did this set I had only tried applying on one natural nail before I did this set so i'm hoping I will get faster. Also had a few air bubbles in the acrylic but have now read threads on this and think I have sorted this now.

[img=http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1200/img0048xh5.th.jpg]

I think you should give your self a pat on the back, these are good for your first go,
you need to work at getting the cuticle area neater and try to get your whites all the same length, but good job

I think you should give your self a pat on the back, these are good for your first go,
you need to work at getting the cuticle area neater and try to get your whites all the same length, but good job

My thoughts exactly, well done. They look a lot better than I remember my first ones looking lol!

Arhh thanks :o they took so long!

Yes I know what you mean Loubylou about the cuticle area....Do you have any tips on getting this looking more natural. I either seem to do it too think or not spread the acrylic near enough to the nail wall.

I will work on the lengths aswell, thanks so much for the feedback, much appreciated.

:)

Have a look at the tutorials on this site, you will find them on the navigation list at top of this page, there is a mine of fab information in there and you can print them off too, hth

I agree!! Excellent for a first attempt. My first set was NOT so great :eek:
Well done you

Latest posts

Back