My own nails in rush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sayanigirl

Reaction score
I have done my own nails second time . Gosh so hard . I had to rush because when I just started to put acrylic on ,someone was on door (family)and had to rush to finish it . I know shapes aren't all same .i will sort that today .what do you all think .any feedback appericiated . How do I put more photos than one .i have got bulbous apex on 2nd finger . Am I right . X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 136
The pictures don't give us enough to critique. We need to see all the nails straight on, barrel shot, side shot, etc..

is the fact that you say "in a rush" an excuse ?
Sorry, I'm a bit of a hard tasker and don't pay much attention to "this was a rush job", "my client had tourettes"
Post your best work, not your worst, or work that you can excuse, otherwise, we have to take into account your apology .
Post nails without an apology, without an excuse, then we can critique honestly, without thinking ..... poor luv, she was rushed, poor luv, she was drunk etc

I agree with you nail zoo .but swear it was a rush job as one I had to soak old one off 2nd somebody did turn up .3rdly me and kids were starving . I normally take 2hrs to do a set . I took 2.5hrs to do mine . 30 min to soak . But you r right .i shd post best work not worst .i was just excited that I can do my own nails . Thankyou anyway for writing anything on my post . X

The pictures don't give us enough to critique. We need to see all the nails straight on, barrel shot, side shot, etc..

Hi Shannon I don't know how to put more pics on . Am clueless on computers . Will try again . Thankyou . How many pics am I allowed to put on x

Sayan, I just wanted to draw attention to the fact that many say, this, that as an excuse, just post good work (no excuses) then you can be critiqued without the critics having to take into account all off that other stuff, that's what my comment was about, post the good stuff, then we can go from there to help:lol:

Sayan, I just wanted to draw attention to the fact that many say, this, that as an excuse, just post good work (no excuses) then you can be critiqued without the critics having to take into account all off that other stuff, that's what my comment was about, post the good stuff, then we can go from there to help:lol:

I will next time and I want critique from you then . And hopefully by that time I will learn how to put more pics on . Thankyou .im just thankful to you for replying x

Latest posts

Back