My Pregnancy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindag

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have been getting loads of emails asking me how my pregnancy is going so I thought that I would just post it.

Everything is going great (thank god) pretty much text book but that doesn't make the scary stuff go away :cry: . I am 20 weeks now . . . oh my god thats five months - I'm half way there and it only feels like I found out. I am starting to do some planning now. I have move all my nails stuff out of the box room (so much for Box Room Beauty - I'll have to call my self "Large Front Room Beauty" :irked: ) I have had the room painted A purple which is quite neutral because it is not a girly purple. I have got a presant of a cot and changing table so the room is really starting to come togeather. I just cannot afford to be superstitious and wait until the baby is born to buy everything.

I have had two scans and my Fetal Abnormality scan and its all perfect. I have not put on a single lbs but have a very defined bump, I haven't felt anything yet but I am sure I will soon, they say from 12 weeks to 24 weeks so within the next month. Once I feel I am sure it will hit home.

I know I am not the only one pregnant so if anyone has any hints and tips I would love to know.

I'm glad it's all going well - i had morning sickness right up to the week before my c-section, despite everything the doctors threw at me - reflexology worked quite well but could stop it - but even then I'd still do it again!

Good luck!

Just wanted to say congratulations!

Congratulations!!! Pregnancy is a wonderful, exciting, joyus, confusing, emotional, frustrating time isn't it???

I had morning sickness for five months straight,:cry: was fine through the sixth month, went into premature labor at seven months:Scared: (I was a high risk pregnancy) and was on bed rest until I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who was 6 lbs 14 oz. He' a couple of weeks from turning 15 yrs old...MY where DOES the time go???:Love:

gosh, I feel so old...

Congratulations from Australia,my last baby is about to go off to school(I have three boys 5,7,10yrs)Best advice I can give is don't try and to to much to soon and give yourself time before you go back to work.I went back to soon after my second and ended up not feeling the best.Love the nails on your website.
see ya Sam

"gosh, I feel so old..." Same here Ms Matrix!

Glad all is going well Linda, and all the scans have come back clear, brilliant news!

Wish i'd've known the secret to not putting on the weight though....i suppose me eating like a pig didn't help, lol! Put on 3 stone with the first, lost a stone when i had him, 3 months late, pregnant again and piled on another 3 stone! :eek: :D

Latest posts

Back