my space....anyone got it?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss amy

Reaction score
Im on My space too addy is on my sig! :) xx

whats my space & whats it for?? ive heard of it but im not sure lol?????????

~shelley~ said:
whats my space & whats it for?? ive heard of it but im not sure lol?????????

U can make like a web page type thing about yourself! I love it! Ive been contacted by loads of old school friends from it!! :) xx

I'm on myspace, I use it everyday to speak to my mates!!

xxx

Call me stoopid....but for the life of me i cant work out how to use it...or what its for??!

Call me stoopid....but for the life of me i cant work out how to use it...or what its for??!

i cant figure it out either it wont let me log in now

I find it all a bit confusing too! I managed to do profile (just) but haven't really been able to find old friends, hence why there aint many lol! I try to put my school in but it won't find it!

I find it all a bit confusing too! I managed to do profile (just) but haven't really been able to find old friends, hence why there aint many lol! I try to put my school in but it won't find it!
i tried to set mine up after EllaX's thread but i cant make it look like other peoples!!! i dont understand lol
bROOKZI - how did you get it to have your name floating?? i cant find any settings like that!!! lol

Apparently lots of famous people use it, a friend of mine uses it.

Would like to do one of these, had a look but thought it seemed a bit complex, lol. Might have another go though!! :)

well i only set myspace up about 30mins ago & i have had a request from a guy to add me to his friends - is this normal - pmsl - what have i done!!!!!!!!!

oooh i dont know....i set up my profile a few weeks ago....no-one has contacted me!! Thats as far as i have got. i dont know how people have managed to get really nice backgrounds either...very confusing:irked:

i have even name searched for people i know have joined the website...and its telling me they're not listed??:rolleyes:

do you want to join it too meet people...if so...then accept his invitation and chat:lol:

Ok guys how do you even set up lol? Wanna ask hubby but he's bit busy at the mo!! But looks so complicated, I'm lost with it!!

I think it depends what picture you put on there of yourself Shelley! :lol:

I think it depends what picture you put on there of yourself Shelley! :lol:
ahhh - that will be it then, pmsl !!!!

ahhh - that will be it then, pmsl !!!!

If it was the topless one of you pole dancing then you have no one to blame but yourself!!!
PMSL:lol:!!!!

Latest posts

Back