My Space & Facebook ads?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orchid11

Reaction score
Was wondering if any of you have pages on myspace and facebook advertising your salons, and if so has it brought you much interest/clients?

I thought I read on here somewhere that one geek put on a warning about businesses being advertised through face book that it controvenes their rules and they will ask you to remove any business info.

Does anyone else remember something along those lines????

There might have been once but on Facebook you have pages for stores now amongst other things and can also pay for a little add. I am doing this but have to admit I have yet to fathom how the ads work. Wether its the paid ad or the page thats generated some interest I have seen a slight upturn :hug:

I have my millinery business on facebook, along with some pictures of my hats and facinators it was simple to set up but I'm not sure how the adds work.

I thought I read on here somewhere that one geek put on a warning about businesses being advertised through face book that it controvenes their rules and they will ask you to remove any business info.

Does anyone else remember something along those lines????

this sounds vaguely familiar but ... I know that facebook and myspace have upgraded recently so I am not entirely sure whether they have allowed personal advertising yet, perhaps it might be an idea to have a look at their T&C's

Latest posts

Back