My Webby has been hijacked!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the same, I`ve never been able to access your web site, I`d love to see fluffies but all I can do is use my imagination. Glad its nice again for you though, that must have been a bit scary

I have tried to get on your web site before...after reading some other posts.....but it keeps telling me it can't find your web site... :( I'll have to imagine your lovely fluffiness.....stupid AOL>!!!!!

Jo Jo

Reaction score
Some nutter has hacked into my web site and posted a lot of words I cannot read!! so.... if anyone speaks portugese please go look at www.the-nail-salon.com and tell me what the freak it says!!! Ta. Jx

Oh no! You poor thing! I hope you get it sorted without too much damage!

Best wishes,

Karen
xxx

Hi Jo Jo

if you go to

http://babelfish.altavista.com/translate.dyn

copy the whole text of your page into the box and then click Portuguese to english it will translate it for you.

Kerrie :)

Hi!
I've had a go for you but its got a few words missing :( ! I think you can get the drift anyway! He must a little bit strange! Heres my attempt;

In fact, in current situation nao and of if scaring when seeing scenes as estao.
Ardua is the cruel reality and, people, generally young, that empunhando its weapons has ilusao of that if tornarao martires when defending its "patria"ou better saying MOUNT.
Each day the society loses more and more space for the organized crime...
Impotentente to this polices it each time more preharnesses that it grows of uncommon form.
Of who sera the guilt... Belica Industria? Society? Government? (...) As they they like to say. "the guilt is of the society".
GUILT NAO And Of the SOCIETY! MUCH LESS MINE!
"Voce finds that I go to work for 200 Reals" RACE POTRIDA! PREGUICOSA! They want to comecar being "you command" gaining milhoes.
It must be for this reason that likes traffics it, find that sao kings with one sets in mao and has alusao of that vao to order in any one.
But I find q the biggest parcel of the guilt this in the hingenuidade of many.
Example wants to make it difficult the weapon transport. But and you give? It seems that nao we want to enchergar that the armamente used of harmful form this concentrate in the maos of who never thought about having transport. I want to have my weapon! I want to have as to defend me!
Nao I want to depend on one polices that nao knows of that side is!
It polices it this weak one and demoralized pra to make real justica!
For it nao if more than treats to arrest the criminals... it is exclusively a war of personal ego.
Everything this me of the anger. ODIO!
I am tired to see people complaining in front of TV! I want to see people in the street, demanding, revealing its opinions or tie its anger exactly.
We complain of the president with whom moral? It only portrays our people conformistical.
Cade the patriotism of this people? ...
I find this is what it lacks parents to stop it of walking for tras.

I tried anyway :oops: ! Sorry if its not very good! Hope this helps and you can sort out the problem with out too much trouble! I've been on your website and its really nice!

Sorry if im not much help,
Bye love kat x :D

Thanks ladies!! seems my site has been hacked by some freaking political activist nut case!!! Grrrrrr makes me mad! why can't he/she just go and stand naked outside their embassy or something instead of hijacking my lovely fluffy webby!!! Jx

p.s. sorry for taking up your web space with this Sam I just needed to find out what was happening!!!

JUST FOUND OUT FROM A FRIEND IF YOU GO TO MY WEBSITE IT CAN SEND YOUR STARTPAGE FUNNY!!! DON'T LOOK AT IT, OVERT YOUR EYES AND PUT ON SHADES!!! AGGGHHHH! Blimey I'm going to be sooooo popular aren't I :shock:

My lovely webby has now been fixed by my luverly boyf Chris! Is all safe and fluffy again. Jx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back