Myscara case studies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pamper&Polish

Reaction score
Doing my first two Myscara case studies tonight eek! I'm excited and nervous all rolled into one.

Has anyone else just done theri training? How are you and clients finding it?

I must admit I think my expectations were a little unrealistic at first, after doing EE and at first I was a little deflated about it but wearing the product myself with my other eye makeup I do like it, think it will be fab for holidays etc still a little unsure whether people will pay that much regularly, but I hope so!! xx

Doing my first two Myscara case studies tonight eek! I'm excited and nervous all rolled into one.

Has anyone else just done theri training? How are you and clients finding it?

I must admit I think my expectations were a little unrealistic at first, after doing EE and at first I was a little deflated about it but wearing the product myself with my other eye makeup I do like it, think it will be fab for holidays etc still a little unsure whether people will pay that much regularly, but I hope so!! xx

Hi there done my training and just completed my case studies (4). Am loving it, in my kit though I had fast drying mascara and should have been slow set??. Getting on ok though, did client today with smashing result. My only concern is though - clients used to EE and that long full look you don't get with MYscara. You get a look of MYscara without putting it on every day!- client today loved how it made her lashes appear longer?!. You can do EE on upper lashes and MYscara on lower lashes!- good luck everyone.- fab product xxx

Latest posts

Back