Nail art course worth it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ejboyle

Reaction score
I've been working in my first salon job since leaving college for a three/four months now. Started off just like a 'Saturday girl' now have got my own shifts over the week. I was looking in to do a nail art course. I'm interested in the Gelish one but I'd have to do the basic Gelish course too first to then be able to do the art one.

My question is, is it worth doing a nail art course in general or is learning off others, watching YouTube and learning for books the better way?

It!s a lot of money to do both Gelish courses, does anyone know of other nail art courses in the north east of England that will be worth looking at also?

Thanks xx

I've been working in my first salon job since leaving college for a three/four months now. Started off just like a 'Saturday girl' now have got my own shifts over the week. I was looking in to do a nail art course. I'm interested in the Gelish one but I'd have to do the basic Gelish course too first to then be able to do the art one.

My question is, is it worth doing a nail art course in general or is learning off others, watching YouTube and learning for books the better way?

It!s a lot of money to do both Gelish courses, does anyone know of other nail art courses in the north east of England that will be worth looking at also?

Thanks xx
Utube has so many tutorials on nail art ideas,tips and tricks. Watch and practice and you will learn so much from there. Here is just a few names to follow: The Real Mrs Grey, Shannon Underwood, Dixie Girl, Robin Moses x

Thanks xx
I personally think nail art courses are a good investment along the way. YouTube is amazing but things like learning one stroke techniques would be better being taught properly. There's loads available and not overly expensive
Have just seen your dad has been poorly so best wishes for your dad and a speedy recovery xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back