Nail art displays

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ophala

Reaction score
Hi all - just wondering how you display your nail art?

At the mo I have some colour pops with different designs on them, but i also have a photo album with pics for them to look at (sometimes I think it's nice to see a whole set of a design rather than just 1 nail).

The problem is the album I have is small so only get 1-2 photos a page and I'm wondering if I should get a bigger album, or a self adhesive one, to show more designs on one page. What do you think?

What do you all do?

Sorry for rambling on! x

I have a cd disc of nail tips (can't for the life of me rememeber where I got it!) with different nail art on each tip, but, I find the best way to encourage my clients to have nail art is to wear it myself, they usually want what I'm wearing, or a variation of the design.

hth's

yeh, i've normally got it on myself, but i mean just to show a variety of designs, i like having the photos - think i might just get a bigger album!

I wear them, have some colorpops too, and soon will find the time to create my board of tips for clients (and students) to choose from ;)

I use the disc. I bought them from Galaxy Nails although you can locate them on ebay. I bought a filofax (pink of course) from a sationery shop and bought clear wallets. I keep them all organised in there its about a6 size. Its ideal for me as im mobile.

Hi, I purchased from ebay an A4 lever arch file with some clear plastic pages inside . Each page has 32 compartments. You open the page and place your nails in the compartments (approx 3cm deep x 4.5cm long x 3cm wide) I stick my nails in with double sided sticky pads. Then you close the page over and place in the folder and this holds the page together so the nails are sealed in their compartments. The folder holds 4 pages so thats 128 nails my clients can see in real( not a photo which sometimes does not do justice to our work!) Cost me £12 plus postage I think!!!

I used a long mirror with my nail art displayed in curcles of colour then nail art over the top,and then the next shade in a curcle with nail art and so on,so each colour went from dark to the light shade down the mirror. hope you understand what i mean. hth. xxx

Latest posts

Back