Nail art from Mexico

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate Minerva

Reaction score
Can someone please remind me if the website that has the neon stamping polishes and plates etc which are from Mexico (I'm pretty sure it was Mexico) trying to curb my stamping spending at the moment but just want to browse this one last website 😉

It's by Mundo de Unas but I don't think she's shipping to the UK at the moment as had issues with a couple of orders.

I'm pretty sure a fellow geek is in talks to become a distributor shortly though

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can someone please remind me if the website that has the neon stamping polishes and plates etc which are from Mexico (I'm pretty sure it was Mexico) trying to curb my stamping spending at the moment but just want to browse this one last website 😉

You probably mean Mundo de Uñas - Mundo de Uñas

They have great products, especially the stamping polishes, but their international sales are closed for the time being (problem with PayPal?)

Ahhh that's such a shame :-( but will keep my eye out for any changes. Pretty sure my bank balance won't be as sorry as me (or my husband) thanks for letting me know. Xx

I was gutted about this. I had a basket of 70 odd pound and PayPal kept telling my no.

I was devastated.

Latest posts

Back