Nail art/glitters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The beauty lady

Reaction score
Hi all. I really enjoy nail are and glitter additions. Where can i get good glitters and nail acessories for nail art. Also what do you use with gel for one stroke or freehand?

Me too! I’ve found that some chunky glitters you can find cheaper and in way bigger quantities at places like Target and Walmart in the kids craft section. I got a huge amount of the hexagon mermaid scale glitters that just may last me my entire career for only $1.99. For other finer or more complex glitters and holo powders, I like to peruse bornpretty, veroniqueshop, dailycharme, oceannailsupply, and Etsy has great ones too! Try looking up “Japanese gel nail art”

My favourite glitters are from Magpie Beauty, Lecenté and Glitterarty Nails.

Me too! I’ve found that some chunky glitters you can find cheaper and in way bigger quantities at places like Target and Walmart in the kids craft section

Take care with craft glitters, they're usually super cheap so not colour stable, so when you mix them with things like acrylic or topcoat the colour will disolve off. Or when filing acrylic you'll buff off the colour. We should really be using cosmetic grade glitters suitable for make up, etc.

Latest posts

Back