Nail art/paint pens by Sam Biddle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

truffles

Reaction score
Hi to all nail technicians. I feel i have to share my new purchase with you all.
I recently visited Birmingham NEC beauty where i purchased a nail art/ paint pen by sam biddle. This little baby is what all nail techs need in their kit. Fine detail use to be a problem, not no more. This pen is amazing trust me its great. I also purchased sam's new pigment range which is also a fantastic product, check it out for yourself on Sam Biddles facebook :)

Thanks for the tip Truffles :)

Could u pls give me a link to the Facebook page I can't find it for some reason ! Many thanks:)

Is that the needle pens? I was thinking of getting some so I will definitley order some :) Which colours did you go for?

Hi to all nail technicians. I feel i have to share my new purchase with you all.
I recently visited Birmingham NEC beauty where i purchased a nail art/ paint pen by sam biddle. This little baby is what all nail techs need in their kit. Fine detail use to be a problem, not no more. This pen is amazing trust me its great. I also purchased sam's new pigment range which is also a fantastic product, check it out for yourself on Sam Biddles facebook :)

Hiii, i just noticed your in Northampton.. Thats where im from :D

Lol, and i cant find the FB either, do you have the link? Thanks for sharing!

Oh im Jemma btw :)

Where can I purchase one, thanks..........:)

hi all i shall try to answer all questions in one. To purchas these pens go to Home - Sam Biddle there are also lots of other fantastic items on there including step by step videos with designs you can try. My personal favourite is the arabella forms you can practice and keep all your designs that you creat for your portfolio's. Sam has posted the link for you all just below. jemma- I am based in wootton fields and i have a salon in burton latimer, I'm also an educator for astonishing. If you would like to get in touch with me let me know. Thanks for all your interest and good luck shopping you will love these products:)

But are they the same as needle pens??
or is it something different all together?

the needle pen allows you to put veind anto leaves and give fine detail with indentation and the paint pen allows you to do fine lines instead of the stipper brush. i hope this helps and makes sense:)

Ooooooooooooh COOL!
Then I need both LOL

Just had a peek. COOL!
Are they the same as calligraphy pens?

Hi i have just got my Sam Biddle nail art pen and i cant get more that 1 small stroke? I'm not sure if i'm using it the right way. I've followed all the advise. Watched you tube! I'm stuck anyone got any tips advise. I was so excited too! lol

Last edited:
Hi, email me at [email protected] I have a trouble shooting guide I can send you. But in the mean time try some pressure when you use the pen, also let me know what paint your using. I am sure we will get to the bottom of why it's not working for you!

Latest posts

Back