Nail art, price advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireDix86

polishedpinkys
Reaction score
Cath Kidston inspired nail art all created using IBD Just gel polish.. finally got round to getting some practise in and I'm really pleased with these! Question is.. How much would you charge per nail?? Thanks lovelies xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    159.3 KB · Views: 60
Gosh, I don't know - I assume that's all hand painted rather than stamped which adds another level of skill.

Personally, I charge 50p per nail for nail art like the dots and also for stamping. In my area I couldn't ask more on top of a gel polish manicure. How much to local techs to you charge?

Very pretty though x

Gosh, I don't know - I assume that's all hand painted rather than stamped which adds another level of skill.

Personally, I charge 50p per nail for nail art like the dots and also for stamping. In my area I couldn't ask more on top of a gel polish manicure. How much to local techs to you charge?

Very pretty though x
Thanks stook.. Yes all hand painted.. I thought about 50p per nail too. Nail art is so addictive!!
I love all of the hand painted designs but would really like to do more stamping, glitters and foils.. I'd be really grateful for any advice/recommendations if anyone has any? Xxx

I'd say 50p to £1. My price list says this "Hand painted art starts at 50p per nail but is charged on how time consuming and complicated the design is."

I have so many stamps that usually I'd just use those anyway. For cath kidson style I'd do 50p per nail with dots and roses, but maybe £1 for the doily ones as they take a bit longer and you have to layer. Depends how detailed they are. X

Latest posts

Back