!!Nail art Stripers!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xSashax

Reaction score
Hi all - I am looking for nail art stripers I want to get a whole set INCLUDING the display rack that they come on I have searched hi and low on the net and just cant find anysite that actually offers a package including the display stand - bit of an emergency so any reply is greatfully received!!
P.S I dont want nail art pens Iw ant actually nail stripers - strip rites or nubars that sort of thing!!

Thanks All

Sasha xx

Have you tried ebay? There are always loads on there.

Hi Thanks for replying - tried ebay loads of times but only have the naile art pens/stripers I only want the stripers - thanks anyway x

thanks for that Joanne but same problem - they dont do the display stand to put the varnishes on!! Will have a look at all their other stuff though! Thanks
Sasha x

i,m sure there was a polish stand on ebay have you had a look? Does it have to come in complete package, why dont you buy the stand and stripers seperate?

Hi there, have you tried Mad Beauty? Don't have the numbr or web address at the mo sorry, it's at work. They sell the nubar stand and all the colours as a package.
Hth
Lorraine

Latest posts

Back