Nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mamaod

Reaction score
Hi!
I've just had a quote for insurance but they have said I will not be able to offer nail art as I am not qualified to do so (I am qualified in acrylics, gel extensions and gel polish). Any designs would be using gel polish/glitter/gems.
Anybody know why this is? Quite annoying that I will be unable to offer ombre/geo designs which is essentially just gel polish?!

You probably need a manicure qualification?

A lot of insurance companies refuse to insure you unless you have a certificate specifically in that area. Could you book yourself onto a nail art course? Most of them are only half a day and it could be fun x

A lot of insurance companies refuse to insure you unless you have a certificate specifically in that area. Could you book yourself onto a nail art course? Most of them are only half a day and it could be fun x
I'd love to but struggling to find one within a suitable distance. Will keep looking though, as I know I'd enjoy it x

I'd love to but struggling to find one within a suitable distance. Will keep looking though, as I know I'd enjoy it x

What about Essential Nails? I know they have a few nail art courses (inc one stroke). I haven't used them but it would solve the location issue as its home study and I know The Guild recognise it for insurance cover.
I have copied the link to the nail art one.

http://www.essentialnails.com/product/380/dnt_na_eng2/nail-art-courses.html

Also, a lot of the brands offer nail art courses. I know CND and Lecente do.

Latest posts

Back