nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle_Beauty_

Reaction score
Since its beginning to look as though i wont be able to carry on doing my training in nail extensions (i seem to be allergic to everything ive tried different products, masks, gloves etc) so im thinkin about maybe just doing a course in nail art, is this very popular for natural nails? (im qualified in manicures and pedicures as i do beauty therapy)
Thanks for taking the time to read =)

I'm really sorry to hear that what about trying NSI Spa range? Re: nail art on natural nails, I'd go for it as yes its really popular just as much as extentsions I'd say as they are many who prefer manicures/ pedicures & it can be a fab add on to those treatments!!!! :)

Aim for the natural nail market. Aparently it's becoming the new black.

Everyone loves to say ''oh they're my own'' when asked about their nails. Well my Natural nail ladies do.:lol:

sorry to hear about your problem.
when i started 18 years ago, i just wanted to do nail art, but after hearing what the future of nails seemed to be doing, i went for the whole thing. so nail art can work into any aspect of nail care.
if you do nail art on natural nails, you can still do nails and cater to a clientel that seemed to get forgotten!
...and, from what i know. everyone can get to enjoy nail art, enhanced or natural.

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

thanks for your replies! =) i really enjoy doing manicures and pedicures so the nail art would be a nice extra for that, i just wasnt sure if it would be worth spending the money on a course to find out theres not much demand for it.
Thanks again for your help

Latest posts

Back