Nail Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmacan

Reaction score
Hi girls(and guys!)!

I've been recommended by a few friends to do the nail and beauty academy Nail Courses, in particular, the Masters Diploma in Nail Technology. I was just wondering, should I do the masters or the VRQ level 2? I think you need a VRQ qualification to work don't you?? I'd prefer to just do the masters though because I think we learn more and you can still get insurance

the masters nail course is here:- Masters Diploma in Nail Technology | Nail Technician Courses

please can someone advise me?

thank you in advance :lol:

Last edited:
I can't help much on the course choice but i trained at the nail and beauty academy in l&p and thought they were good x

If doing the masters means you will be able to get insurance then id do it! Im currently doin the vrq lvl 2 in college and it doesnt cover sculptured. It does cover lots of health and safety etc so it is probably better if you want to be employed by a salon. It may vary from place to place the actual course content but just depends what your career plans are, hope this helps xx

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

take a look at next step, they offer nail courses which I did in bristol but they do them all over the country! fantastic value for money and fully accredited!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't help much on the course choice but i trained at the nail and beauty academy in l&p and thought they were good x

which training centre did you go to? I heard the westminster one is all new and glossy! ooh I can't wait!

If doing the masters means you will be able to get insurance then id do it! Im currently doin the vrq lvl 2 in college and it doesnt cover sculptured. It does cover lots of health and safety etc so it is probably better if you want to be employed by a salon. It may vary from place to place the actual course content but just depends what your career plans are, hope this helps xx

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Thanks, it has helped! good luck on your course!

Latest posts

Back