Nail courses (acrylic, gel and manicure)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorelei123

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to change my career from marketing to beauty. I am based in Sevenoaks in Kent and I am looking for the best nail courses to go on that are available on weekends or during the evenings I am happy to travel to London if needed.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

TIA

Have a read back through the threads, there are lots recently on training. Grab a cuppa, there's plenty to keep you busy for a while :cool:

Just a quick note. If possible go for ones that offer ITEC qualifications at the end of them. Here in Ireland in an effort to crack down on all the pop up nail bars and the like where those offering treatments may or may not be qualified/modern slave labour there is a new law coming in to say that anyone in the beauty industry (nails, hair, face, make-up, pedicures etc) has to be fully ITEC qualified and insured. I have just completed my ITEC courses in nails and beauty treatments/make-up to ensure that I will comply. ITEC is a UK standard which is accepted internationally, in fact is the only qualification accepted internationally so you can, at a later date if you want to, look to travel and fund your way working in the industry.

Latest posts

Back