Nail courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsty91

Reaction score
I'm looking into doing an acrylic course as well as a gel course. Who am I best to train with? Are all courses pretty much the same so if I done a course with one company it would be easy to do the same but with another company's products?

If you train with one brand, you should stick with that or do a conversion course as all products are different. I use NSI and get on well with it. It depends where you are re: training. I trained with Scottish Beauty School and rate them highly. Other people say Fingertips is very good. xx

All courses are definitely not the same, there are some real horror stories of bad courses on here sadly. You'd be best to do some research into the bigger brands such as CND, OPI, NSI, Young Nails, Crystal Nails etc look at the products, their courses, how long do the courses lady, is there any kit provided etc. But on the whole stick to the bigger names and you don't go wrong. Good luck!

I'm in London looking to do a course but as the industry is so vast I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. I currently study a part time degree in university so time wise I would be able to start a part-time/flexible course. Of course I am working part-time as well. Although I've had a look online and done some research I am really wondering what would be the best course of action. I feel that studying with one of the major brands would be the best way to go but I am a little clueless as to industry regulations. Any advice?

Latest posts

Back