Nail desk/table

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlea79

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I know their probably is some threads about this but am struggling to find what im looking for.

Got the opportunity to do nails in a salon and looking at option for a nail desk/table. Dont want it to be too expensive but wanting it to be sturdy and last.

Please can everyone give me some recommendations as I dont know where to start. I am mobile so havent needed a desk so far.

Thanks

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418458704.353523.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418458730.920622.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418458757.605936.jpg

Ikea!!! Cheap, sturdy plenty of storage!! 👍

Have you checked eBay? I got a mobile nail tech desk which I use and will be taking it use in my treatment room. They are really good and sturdy cost about £40.00 I think. Not tatty and cheap looking has a drawer underneath carry case and arm rest

I thought the portable ones would be a lot less sturdy?

Would you mind posting the link to the seller where you got your desk? I can't seem to find one with a drawer underneath.

Thank you :)

Have you checked eBay? I got a mobile nail tech desk which I use and will be taking it use in my treatment room. They are really good and sturdy cost about £40.00 I think. Not tatty and cheap looking has a drawer underneath carry case and arm rest

Mines great legs fold out and wheels lock in place so it doesn't move around though if you wanted to move positions just unlock the wheels and move. I love mine I even leave everything in the drawer when I'm packing away and never had a problem

Have had a look and due to cost I probably will go with the mobile one. Keeping my eye on ebay though to see if anything comes up.

Anyone got any other ingenious ideas. I cant seem to find the ikea one pictured above either and that looked nice x

The Ikea table above is the Linnmon table top with two Adils legs and the Alex drawer unit I believe :)

I'm getting rid of one - are you anywhere near West Yorkshire, near Bradford?

Leyland lancs. Can u post a pic?

Thanks for the ikea info ive found that now and its a definite possibility x

It has a removable leg and then folds down ... has a wheely base :)

Sent from my XT890 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1418591544452.jpg
    1418591544452.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 163
Just checked and I think you're about 50 minutes away from me. If you're interested, let me know I need it to go ASAP as needing the space this week for Christmas appointments :)

Its a bit far for me to travel sorry x

No probs :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back