• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nail Desks & Beauty Room available for rent Hampshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enhanced

Reaction score
Here is the opportunity to be part of a new venture. I presently have two Nail Desks and 1 Beauty Treatment Room with equipment available for daily rent.

Happy to look for part time or full time hours, depending upon peoples needs. Staff must be self motivated and come with clients or happy to build using a based.

There are also leaflets available for the Salon and these will be made freely available to staff members to help promote themselves and shop.

So why not call Michelle on 07713 124219 to discuss the opportunities in further detail.

Is the room still available?? The number on the add was wrong. My number is 07825135813
Hannah

I wish I was closer to you I would have snapped up one of those nail desks

Hi, Would be interested in this pls call on 07903 799173 thanks Julie.

just to let you know, this salon is no longer trading

ok thanks Claire.

Hi,

Are you still looking to rent Beauty Rooms, I have 2 fully equipment suites in Winchester whcih includes Micro Dermabrasion by Reverderm also fully stocked with Dermalogica.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back