Nail extension toming

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Yesterday i went into a salon for an interview for a full time beauty therapist job. The lady who owns the salon was asking how long i take for a full set of extensions with nail art and gems etc, when i told her i take approx 2-2 and a half hours she freaked saying she doesnt know anywhere that takes as long im a bit shocked as i havent heard of anywhere taking less time. she said i should be 45 mins to an hour and they should be perfect? is my timing really off? can perfect nails really be done in 45 mins? looking at a recent set of nails posted on her page they were all odd shapes and sizes not one looked similar. am i wrong to think maybe her nails might not last or she might not get many repeat clients. judging from her reviews people are shocked its so quick

With nail art at stuff your timing is fine I think. Only ppl that might take that long are nss salons. I would keep away from that job, think she would have unrealistic expectations of you xxx

i thought of an nss salon as soon as she said 45 mins. she looked at me like i was crazy, at least im not the only person who would think my timing was ok xx

Industry standard is one and a half hours for full set colour or french . With nail art will clearly take longer . Dont try to cut corners . No good doing a rubbish set in 45 mins . Your timings are fine . Simple nail art should not take more than 15 mins but complicated can take an unknown amount of time

Latest posts

Back