Nail extensions /false nails, what's the best to learn/work with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chillypops

Reaction score
Hi,
What false nail / Nail extension treatment would you recommend to offer to my clients? Im not sure whats the best one to learn / work with?

Iam also wishing to do eye lash extensions this year - what make/brand would you recommend ?

Thanks guys

Your question is virtually impossible to answer, it's a 'how long is a piece of string' question :rolleyes:

There are over 8 years of posts on this site covering every option, brand, style, distributor, college, independent training, great training, bad training, tutorials, etc, it's probably best if you start with the 'nail' forum and go back as far as you can stand and start reading, eventually you'll find something that piques your interest then you can start searching for specifics about that option be it gel, L&P, fibreglass/silk, etc.

As an example, I'm trained in all 3, I predominantly use L&P, but I love fibreglass and loathe gel, I couldn't know that when I first started so had to start somewhere based on what I'd seen, had used on me and liked the look of. For me that was L&P but I knew I'd eventually do all 3

Read, read and read some more :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back