Nail forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elsa x

Reaction score
i got some free nail form stickers with an item i bought, but i'm not sure how to use them. I've kind of figured it out by reading things posted on here, but after the gel is all done and set do you just peel off the nail form sticker? Is the gel strong enough to just hold the extra length by itself?

Else, welcome to the site :D

Can I just ask you... what training have you had as your profile doesn't say?
Thanks

no training. I just paint my own nails. I don't do anyone elses but i've been doing my own for quite a while and have picked up a few skills and techniques. Is that okay for this site? Do you have to be a proffessional?

you really should do some training.. dont think anyone is going to give advice to someone with no training what so ever, for various reasons hon

i'm a full time student, im doing a degree in science. i really dont have time to get training. I definately can't afford it either. I dont see the harm in doing my own nails?

Of course you can do your own nails, but please dont expect professionals to give you advice on how to do them. We dont want to be blamed for you doing something that results in damage to yourself. Especially if you are using products brought from ebay.
We are more than willing to help a nail technician in training as that is what the site is here for, but on principle we will not advise a consumer on how to do their own nails. A trainee technician has knowledge of what we are talking about, a consumer does not.

A consumer can ask advice on what standards to look for in finding a technician, but we will not give a consumer advice on how to do their own nails.

Last edited:
alrighty guys - sorry about that. Thanks

Latest posts

Back