Nail polish storage at home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moonails

Reaction score
Hi,

I have quite alot of nail polishes and was just wondering where people store theirs? I currently have mine in an Ikea helmer which is fine but I've run out of space and was wondering if there were any better ideas or if I should get another one? They are all over the place at the moment and I need to do something about it asap.

Oh also, for acrylic and gel stuff like to put a lamp, what would you recommend for that because maybe drawers wouldn't be the best option for those. Currently just in a box but I think I'd like something abit better than that.

x

Last edited:
Do you mean for a home salon or to store for mobile? If for a home salon I have Ikea picture shelves for non CND products (I have special racks for these from S2) I'll attach pics of mine x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1434922854.367347.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1434922884.481939.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1434922899.830825.jpg

Thank you for the pics, that looks amazing!
It was more for a home salon. Something that makes me weary about getting those racks is the whole sunlight issue because I know that can affect products, so I thought maybe keeping them enclosed would be better?

I have a blackout blind so sunlight doesn't get in really. I use my daylight lamp for excellent lighting. The lip on the shelves covers the windows on the Gelish bottles (some people put round stickers over them) had them like this on the shelves for a year now and they are fine. Hope that helps x

Latest posts

Back