Nail pop stick fan display

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SparklySnow

Reaction score
Hello fellow geeks, after reading through various threads trying to decide what kind of nail art / swatch display I should go for, I eventually decided on the fan type displays that you can use on a bolt or hoop.

I ordered 'White' off an ebay seller, and they arrived quickly. But to me, they don't seem white. They look a really mucky kind of beige colour. Is this what all your white ones look like, or are yours actually white?

I have taken a photo of the pops against a white piece of A4 so you can see the colour difference between white and what they are. What do you think? Is it just me being too picky?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413468852.079289.jpg

Hello fellow geeks, after reading through various threads trying to decide what kind of nail art / swatch display I should go for, I eventually decided on the fan type displays that you can use on a bolt or hoop.

I ordered 'White' off an ebay seller, and they arrived quickly. But to me, they don't seem white. They look a really mucky kind of beige colour. Is this what all your white ones look like, or are yours actually white?

I have taken a photo of the pops against a white piece of A4 so you can see the colour difference between white and what they are. What do you think? Is it just me being too picky?

View attachment 76952

They're definitely not white but I've only ever seen this color, which most list as natural, and clear. If your not satisfied, contact the seller and get a refund :)

That's fine then if they are all like this. Yes if they were called natural that would definately fit better than white. Thanks Hun, I'll just keep them then xx

I normally buy clear ones - my last ones came off eBay x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

The actual nail part where you will be polishing looks lighter than the stick, I have clear pops but think that the polish is too see through sometimes. We all have different shades of nail beds, and the colour pops are just an indication of the final colour which is probably better than the front of the bottle (lol). I think your polishes will look just fine on these. x

Looks natural tip colour to me

Latest posts

Back