Nail practice hand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danii27

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm manicure/pedicure and nail art trained but I'm wanted to further what I know so will be starting a part time level 2 NVQ in a couple of weeks. I'm just considering purchasing a nail trainer hand as I've been told I'll have 4-6 hrs of homework per week. I know the essential nail trainer is recommended and I've been stalking a few listings on eBay but came across this one online and was wondering if anyone had used this one before and if it was any good?

http://m.beautytrainingstudio.co.uk/Nail-Practice-Hand.html

Hi
I don't know about that hand but I can not recommend the Essential Nails Trainer enough! I know it seems like a lot of money to shell out but in my opinion it's well worth every penny. Even when you've finished your training it's good for nail art etc or you can always get some money back and sell it on after! But I couldn't part with mine, I still use it regularly x

Hi
I don't know about that hand but I can not recommend the Essential Nails Trainer enough! I know it seems like a lot of money to shell out but in my opinion it's well worth every penny. Even when you've finished your training it's good for nail art etc or you can always get some money back and sell it on after! But I couldn't part with mine, I still use it regularly x

Thanks for the info. I'll keep stalking the essential nails hand I think!

When i dont have a nail client at the table i often set the Nail trainer up with a nice polish on the nails, its amazing how good of a sales tool it is!!

Noo don't do it! I had one of those and it was pants! Save up and get an essential nails one or keep checking eBay they are fab!

Noo don't do it! I had one of those and it was pants! Save up and get an essential nails one or keep checking eBay they are fab!

Thanks for the feedback will defo get the essentials nails one! Seems to be the best by far!

Latest posts

Back