Nail professional beginner!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruthy2

Reaction score
Hi there I am new to this site. I am half way through my training on cnd naturally and shellac. I wonder if anybody could advise on where to get really nice mobile nail carry case or similar please?

Many thanks x

hi Ruthie, welcome to our crazy passionate site, hope you are enjoying it!

Not mobile myself, I'm sure someone will be able to help you out soon tho.

xx

Hi I'm also new Hun, I have a mobile nail case , bought it from salon services (Sally's) ! Got it when they had a sale on worth a look x x

I got a lovely metallic purple one from Capital, might be worth checking them out too.

Capital have a sale on just now too and if I remember rightly some cases/bags are included.

Last edited:
Hi, Roo Beauty do lovely cases and excellent bags and rucksacks (these are much lighter to carry round than the cases). I hope this helps xxx

Thanku so much for all your replies I will check them all out and fingers crossed I pass it all ok!! Xx:lol:

Hi Ruthy2,
I'm half way through my CND Naturally too - hope you are enjoying the course!! x

S.

Sounds silly but I've managed to find nail cases and a trolley on eBay brand new...always worth a look on the off chance they might have it slightly cheaper! Good luck!

I got mine from amazon xx

Sent from my C5303 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi there, I got the roo mamba case, it fits everything in nicely and is easy to carry round when mobile. The cnd lamp fits in on top of all your big bottles in the bottom part and there is nice drawers in the top section for shellac bottles and tools etc. :)

I got a zebra print one from roo, it's not massive but fits all mani/pedi things and nail varnishes really like it altho I will need another one to store my acrylics and gels in but think i will go for the too back pack for this :)

Latest posts

Back