Nail station/room to rent advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicola356

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have a beauty and holistic salon near Wolverhampton that has now been established some 8 years. I have a lot of regulars but I'm looking at renting out a small equiped room to a nail tech (or ? lash tech) my question is what's the going rate for this these days? Is it better to rent the space and just get rental or rental plus percentage of sales? Do I supply the products?. This is totallt new to me tbh as never looked at it before do any advice would be greatly received. Thanks in advance

Nice to see someone local to myself.. can’t help with the query myself but I’m in Dudley xxx

Hi everyone,
I have a beauty and holistic salon near Wolverhampton that has now been established some 8 years. I have a lot of regulars but I'm looking at renting out a small equiped room to a nail tech (or ? lash tech) my question is what's the going rate for this these days? Is it better to rent the space and just get rental or rental plus percentage of sales? Do I supply the products?. This is totallt new to me tbh as never looked at it before do any advice would be greatly received. Thanks in advance
Hi there

I've been paying 40% and buying / using my own stock and equipment.

It's a lot to be honest. It was at 30% but the salon went quiet so he put the rent up.

I've been offered a roon for £25 a day. I am also dudley based.

Bek

Latest posts

Back