Nail supply store recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparrow23

Reaction score
what online supply stores do you shop? Looking for a good supply for foils and other nail accessories.

Sweet squared and Ellisons cover most things between them

There is a facebook group called miss lucys glitters , theres a link to the website shop on there , worth a look , i personally havent found glitter /chromes/holo etc as high grade as hers .
Shes reasonably priced and sells a wide range of art supplys and tools

I get my glitters and powders from glitter express they supply a lot of other places that sell glitters in uk

well, for things like orange sticks etc, I use ebay as they are cheap, some products I use my local wholesale then other stuffs like glitters gems I will shop around, magpie do nice glitter, but then I have bought those cheapy ones off ebay and they are no different than some of the more expensive glitters and they are fine not chunky.
But for polish I use InkLondon, and IBD I can get IBD from my wholesale which is really handy,
I use isopropyl alcohol for removing the sticky layer, but I buy it in 1ltr bottles off ebay, very cheap.

Another vote for glitterarty here too

Latest posts

Back