Nail Table

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alimac

Reaction score
Does anyone use a nail station like this (see attached).

I am short of space and I don't do masses of nails, but would like a seperate table when I do have nail clients that I can just put away neatly when I need to get my plinth back out.

I just wondered if anyone used one of these as I would like to know how practical it would be from a working point of view.

Attachments

• nail table.jpg
    nail table.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 949
Does anyone use a nail station like this (see attached).

I am short of space and I don't do masses of nails, but would like a seperate table when I do have nail clients that I can just put away neatly when I need to get my plinth back out.

I just wondered if anyone used one of these as I would like to know how practical it would be from a working point of view.

I used one of those when I did my foundation course, I liked it because although your initial working space isnt that big, you have the other half of the table to your side, which you can move to how you want, so I spread all my materials out on that one kept the client part clear. If that makes sense? I had the other half pulled round to my side so everything was in easy reach.

In fact I'm glad you've reminded me of these as I'm looking for a small nail desk for home! :green:

Edited to add - one thing I didnt like was the wheels. Maybe they could be removed if you didnt need them? And also - where did you find this one? Is there a website for it? Thanks x

Latest posts

Back