Nail Tech/Beauty Tech rates help needed please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilbex123

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I am very new to this forum so you may have to bare with me if this post doesnt appear correct.
I am in a predicament, i have a shop in which is fairly new. i provide all aspects of nail and tanning treatments soon to be waxing also. I have been extremely busy and sucessful and my new business is doing fairly well so far. There are two days of which i am unable to open the shop and can only work evenings. I was wondering wether i should:
A.) Employ somebody to work those two days, if so how do i go about this? Legality etc.
B.) Rent the space/Table/Room, self employed basis. would i set a rate per week? Take comission? if so how much comission?
With option b i would like to run the shop still under my name, i would do all of the advertising provide all of the products etc still.

The lady i have in mind is fully qualified insured and experienced, She provides the same treaments as my self also. The idea was that she would be working there when i am not but essentially we would book in for one and other etc.

Advise and help would be much appreciated.Thanks in advance.
Rebecca

Latest posts

Back