Nail Tech needed in Wellington NZ

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SthrnComfort

Reaction score
I have a client who is moving to Wellington and she would like to continue having her nails done. So I'm here looking for a new tech for her.
She would like to find someone who doesnt use electric drills.
I have had really cheap prices due to the fact that I had been training (now qualified), and of course she'd like to find someone with cheaper prices also. I was only charging her $30 for a rebalance.
She won't mind someone that is still training and and working from home, as I was.
If you would like to take her on, please get in touch with me and I can pass your details onto her.
She came for a rebalance last night and is leaving for Wellington on the 2nd June so she said she may possibly come for a tidy up before leaving. So I would imagine she would want to come to you within the next month.
She is an awesome girl (22) and I will miss her coming, so please take care of her :)
Cheers
Wendy

Fingers crossed you find another tech for your client...

Just had another thought... are there any educators or a company you could approach to ask if they have technicians in the Wellington area?

Yep..... give Allen at Creative a ring. He or someone else there should be able to help.

Yep..... give Allen at Creative a ring. He or someone else there should be able to help.

I was thinking about calling Allan...If no luck on here I'll call him on Tuesday :)

Just bumping this up in hope techs in NZ will see this :)

Latest posts

Back