Nail tech quote?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellysam10

Reaction score
hi peeps I need to find a quote or something similar, I am losing a few clients to new therapists who are doing offers on manicures & pedicures. a few clients I have found are going there because they are cheaper, I am reasonable. does anyone know where to find a quote more or less saying that cheaper is not always better! but tactfully I saw one ages ago and now cant find it ,help anyone.

Nice nails aren't cheap, and cheap nails aren't nice.

Is that the one?

X

Where are you going to put the quote? Are you going to specifically target those people that are no longer coming? If so the "nice nails aren't cheap.., " quote could well p*** some people off. I'd be careful it doesn't backfire on you.

Ok, this is in no way me telling you what you should do, only you know what to do for your self so I am just advising you on what I have done for my self and have seen to work.

No way on this planet should you do some thing other than what you feel your self to be what you should do ok :) So, as if I am talking to myself...

Market your self (in a nice way).

You use a fabulous range of absolutely professional products, well known brands are especially good for this and I am sure that I do not need to name drop here.. you know the gorgeous brands - use them.

Big gorgeous brands do a lot of the work for you by spending money on advertising and reaching out to the public for them selves.

They are actually saving you money by being out there big advertisers and client aware. You become an extension of the brand you use.. even though you are of course in no way affiliated with them. Take advantage of this. Use products that you know People respect and love. The client feels and knows that they are getting moneys worth and they will pay. Use social media to connect with these brands, and use the massive amount of logos and images that they provide for professionals to use.

Another way to market your wares is to leaflet in places where you know there is a good income and the cleints are likely to pay well for your lovely service. Cleints are everywhere and there are plenty to go around, if the client group is not right for you let them go... you will find yours soon enough and they will be the right cleint base for you.

Also, get on the seasonal colours and special edition polishes boat - clients love it.

Good luck,

Rachel <3

Latest posts

Back