Nail tech required for my wedding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

totallynailed

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm getting married in June and I'm trying to get organised. I'm looking for nail tech recommendations in the Bolton and Bury area, mobile or salon, who could give me these nails for my wedding day (

http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s558/daniellenaillovin/weddingnails_zps163fcf8c.jpg

(I hope this works). I'm actually getting married abroad (Greece) so will need my nails doing near enough 2 weeks before the big day...which now I'm thinking won't be the best idea as they will grow out quite a lot. hmmm. Now I need suggestions how best to do this too! I suppose I could have them infilled/rebalanced once I'm in Greece a day or 2 before the wedding.

Sorry for the rant, any advice is appreciated! :)

Last edited:
They're gorgeous- I'm loving this look at the moment x (sorry I can't help with your actual question!)

Having them rebalanced abroad could be disastrous as the tech doing the rebalance may not be able to recreate the effect, leaving you in a pickle!!!
Do you have a wedding co-ordinator in Greece??? could he/she possibly do the leg work for you and recommend a salon/technician over where you're getting married that you could email a pic of the nails for them to do them from scratch for you just before your big day???

Shellac romantique will give you this colour x

That's a good idea dazzlingdetails. I'll give her a call and see what she can do. I think worst case scenario I may attempt to rebalance myself but I wanted to avoid doing my own nails for my big day...so much effort required in the heat! Lol.

These look like enhancements done with either opaque cover pink gel or acrylic, not polish as such

Yeah I thought the same...I think NSI rose blush might achieve this look. Or something similar but I use NSI. I don't want a polish or gel because they just don't last as long on me.

Yeah I thought the same...I think NSI rose blush might achieve this look. Or something similar but I use NSI. I don't want a polish or gel because they just don't last as long on me.

Yes NSI Rose Blush or even the NSI Purely Pink Masque would be great. I have used the Rose Blush to do exactly this and it was close, maybe slightly darker that is why I suggested Purely Pink Masque as its slightly paler.
Or you could mix a small amount of the Radiant White with Rose Pink.

I use cover pinks a lot of the time as a full enhancement as I love this look too but also find it gives a nice even base and eliminates visible lines if I am painting with gel polish.

Congratulations on your Wedding. I would love to see photos of your nails after your big day.

Thank you for your help tinkabel! I'll try pink masque first as I actually have that. Will report back with the result :)

Latest posts

Back