Nail technician courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fernjack

Reaction score
Hello

Im jack and im new to SALON GEEK and i was after a little bit of help?
i am wanting to start a nail tech course online or at the college i go to? I am studying childcare level 1 and i would like to change to level 1 beauty and see if they offer a course for me which does nails?

This is what my course for beauty offers below thankyou guys :)

Level 1 Beauty Therapy

Course Code: Removed the code for safety reasons :)

• Course information
  • Entry requirements
  • Assessment information
  • Fees and financial support
  • Progression
  • Dates and times

What's covered?
The course introduces you to a variety of treatments carried out by a beauty therapist, including support the health, safety and security of the salon environment, enhance the appearance of the eyebrows and lashes, provide make up services, provide facial skin care treatments, provide manicure and pedicure services

What else do I need to know?
Please note that courses run subject to minimum viable class sizes. All course and fee information is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication but may be subject to change. This course runs over one evening a week. You will need to purchase an overall and beauty kit. Please note there may be additional costs for books, materials or other expenses.

If they let you change then level 1 would be where you see if your really intrested in the industry,

But you could finish your childcare level 1 then go on to beauty therapy level 2 which would be much better for you as you learn lots more in depth,

Talk to your college and have a think about it :)

You won't get hired unless your level 2 qualified at least, then you will need unpaid expierance untill you can go in the room or work on the shop floor x

Latest posts

Back