Nail technician insurers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

portnus

Reaction score
Hi

I am wanting to work from home and need public liability insurance. Can anyone recommend a good insurer, I would also like them to provide advertising for me (good benefits, etc) ??

Portnus x

portnus said:
Hi

I am wanting to work from home and need public liability insurance. Can anyone recommend a good insurer, I would also like them to provide advertising for me (good benefits, etc) ??

Portnus x

I've got insurance with Professional Beauty Direct which costs £34.50 a year, I don't think they advertise for you though. Hope this helps:)

Thanks thats cheap

I've had a look at The guild of professional beauty therapists. Theirs is £93.00 for the year. You get put on there website, free vouchers for exhibitions and a badge to show you are a member, also discount advertising in the yell pages.

Anyone think that is too dear? or really good?

portnus said:
Thanks thats cheap

I've had a look at The guild of professional beauty therapists. Theirs is £93.00 for the year. You get put on there website, free vouchers for exhibitions and a badge to show you are a member, also discount advertising in the yell pages.

They are the ones I am thinking of going with once my certificate comes through.
Joan

portnus said:
Thanks thats cheap

Hi ya!

I am with professional beauty too.

Mainly I just wanted to say that you can get a basic add on yell.com for free anyway. :)

Hope this helps! xxxxx

I have mine with professional beauty but i believe that Designer Nails are branchign out into this as well so give them a call at Leeds.

portnus said:
Hi

Portnus x
I had a great one last year they even paid out then my mobile case was stolen from my car, i will get the details and forward them you:green:

Latest posts

Back