Nail Trainer Adhesive?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pringle12

Reaction score
:rolleyes:hi!
can you help ?trying to have a go with acrlic on my pratice hand,but cant get the tips to stick with the essential tip adhesive.can it be the glue ?:cry:

i had the same problem when using the essential nails adhesive its not to great i changed to opi adhesive and haven't had a problem since also the number 13 nail is very difficult to master try using the the big thumb nail first then once you've mastered applying the tips you can go back to the number 13 and its sooo much easier hth xxx

i had the same problem when using the essential nails adhesive its not to great i changed to opi adhesive and haven't had a problem since also the number 13 nail is very difficult to master try using the the big thumb nail first then once you've mastered applying the tips you can go back to the number 13 and its sooo much easier hth xxx
:)thanks for the help ill try that.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yep- the number 13 is horrible!:mad:. apparently its because its a flat nails but the tip is curved!!

I did change my glue and had no trouble after that:)- good luck

yes,i was having a nite mare trying to get it to stick,thanks for the advice hun ,will try that stacey.thanksxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back