Nails and Beauty Academy reviews?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Mouse

Reaction score
Hi, please can someone advise if they've ever done any courses with the nails and beauty academy, based in Hammersmith, Fulham, Westminster and Putney? (www.nailsandbeautyacademy.co.uk). I really want a career in nails/nail art/design, but my college I currently go to are as useful as a choc teapot, and although this academy have attempted to be helpful when I have called, they're not able to offer any advice on what nail course to take first..
I finish L2 Beauty and Retail next month. Do I have to do a L2 Nail Tech course, or can I do L3 straight off? It's just a lot of money and I don't want to mess up!
Thank you so much for reading and any advice/college recommendations in the London area would be muchly appreciated!

Did you train with them in the end? I'm researching for a many and pedi cost in or near London area.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

just being nosey and my phone decided it was gonna do whatever it felt like... sorry :o

Hiya, no I didn't because they were like pulling teeth trying to get assistance from. I emailed them 4 times and called them several times.. eventually got through to a guy who put me on hold for 10 mins and then hung up. When I called back they didn't answer, so I took my few grand elsewhere. Which is a shame as it offered so much. I'd thoroughly recommend The Beauty Academy at London Bridge. :):thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Morning. Have a look at First Step Beauty. They train all around the country. You might be interested in thier payment plan.

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back