Nails | Anna Lee Leads Successful SEA Team At Nailympia...Again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Anna Lee, CND Education Ambassador, has worked tirelessly over the last few years to break down prejudices surrounding nail professionals hailing from South East Asia (SEA). Anna has spent hours, day, weeks and months making links with this previously ostracised group to lead them towards proper training, developing awesome skills and building successful businesses. With the right guidance, Anna has found that the SEA professionals don't just make good nail techs, they make exceptional nail techs.

With that in mind, Anna has entered Team SEA into Nailympia for the last couple of years and has found increasing success. This year, to celebrate Nailympia's ten year anniversary she encouraged more nail techs than ever to enter and worked tirelessly to ensure they were ready.

"It is now the 3rd year that Team SEA has entered the Nailympia competition. To mark the 10th anniversary of the Nailympia this year, I decided to encourage even more of my students to be involved. Apart from my usual Team SEA, I also put together a Team CND to encourage the non-SEA CND nail techs.

Seeing 2 teams from both SEA background and non-SEA background walking together into the Nailympia was something that never seemed possible only 5 years ago. No words can describe the fulfillment and accomplishment that I felt as I proudly lead these girls together into the competition arena. With the power of CND and the support from Sweet Squared, I have managed turned the impossible into possible.

As a CND Education Ambassador, I stand by my vision of growing the UK industry standards and bridging gaps; that this industry is one community made up of many and will continue to forward that message."

Tina Campbell - Team CND - Soak off Gel manicure - 1st Place
Van Anh Nguyen - Team SEA - Soak off Gel Manicure - 3rd Place

Jeanette Vuong - Team SEA - Runway Nails - 2nd Place 

Sylwia Brzeska- Team CND - Runway Nails - 3rd Place

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 223
Way to go, Anna! :hug:

Latest posts