Nails, beauty, tan? Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikkiClifford

Reaction score
Hi I am currently expanding my hair salon and adding a beauty room! There is going to be lots of extra space so I need some ideas from beauticians/ nail techs what services are most popular with clients? I don't want to indulge in massage or advanced treatments just more a convenience for clients while they are already in the salon, I am thinking about adding an opus 4 or versa spa automatic tan machine as I think that would go down well! Any advice on setups / staff/ treatments would be so helpful
Thanks !

It's always a bit dependant on the season, but treatments that always go down well are nails, tanning and eye(brow) treatments. Any additional treatments like waxing, facials and massages would be a plus.

Do you have a facebook page or another social media site? Why don't you ask your clients what treatments they would like to receive in your salon? That way they feel involved and even more valued as a customer :).

Good luck with your beauty room!

Thanks for your advice ! I'll definitely do that

I work in a hair salon that has expanded into beauty! I'm the only beauty therapist. We offer nails (normal manicures, shellac and gel enhancements), waxing (body and face), tinting, makeup and tanning. Our most popular treatment is nails, the nail bar is down on the salon floor so while clients are having their hair coloured they'll ask to have their nails done while waiting for the colour to develop.

I work in a hair salon that has expanded into beauty! I'm the only beauty therapist. We offer nails (normal manicures, shellac and gel enhancements), waxing (body and face), tinting, makeup and tanning. Our most popular treatment is nails, the nail bar is down on the salon floor so while clients are having their hair coloured they'll ask to have their nails done while waiting for the colour to develop.

Brilliant! How are you finding the expansion?

Do any of you have an automated spray tan machine?

eyebrow and eyelash treatments are popular. Gelish seems to pick up from around march to September. Many of my ladies like it on their toes before they go away on the summer vacation x

Latest posts

Back