Nails | CND Offer Medal Worthy Shellac At The Olympics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
It's finally here. After all the build up and the hype and the hooha, the Olympics has finally arrived in London and who better to make sure the athletes are fully prepped and ready, than CND? OK, OK, I know that nails by themselves are not going to win any olympic medals, but they're sure going to look good when stood on the podium.

Starting from July 21st, athletes in the Olympic and Paralympic Village will have the opportunity to receive the famous complimentary 14 days+ superior shine CND Shellac manicure and pedicure all courtesy of UK distributor Sweet Squared. Athletes can be sure their gorgeous manicure lasts at least as long as the games themselves. And that's not all. CND are also unveiling its medal worthy nail looks (pictured): Olympic Gold and Olympic Spirit.

Jan Arnold, co-founder of CND, said, "We are thrilled athletes from around the world will be treated to a CND Shellac service during the Olympics and wish them the very best in their remarkable journey. We look forward to seeing all the Olympic inspired nails which will be uploaded onto the CND Facebook and Sweet Squared Facebook fan pages and thanks to Sweet Squared for its continued support and enthusiasm for the brand."

I don't know about you, but it's possible it won't be the medals I'll be looking at during awards ceremonies.

Let the games begin!

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-07-24 at 01.20.33.png
    Screen shot 2012-07-24 at 01.20.33.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 565
Words cannot express how privileged I feel to be part of this. I will be doing the Paralympics section as it is very close to my heart.

Wishing all the very best to my colleagues and especially my very good friend (and HC ) klassy Klaws who is off today

What an amazing adventure :D

Latest posts

Back